Try the new NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use SystmOnline you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Our flu days for 2019 are:
- Thursday 26th September 2.00 – 6.30pm at Shotley (over 65s only)
- Wednesday 2nd October 2.00 – 6.30pm at Holbrook (over 65s only)
- Tuesday 15th October 2.00 – 6.30pm at Holbrook
- Thursday 24th October 2.00 - 6.30pm at Shotley
These dates are subject to change if delivery dates are altered by the supplier. Please do not attend the first two clinics if you are under 65 as your vaccine will not be available at this time.
Suffolk InfoLink provides a search engine that uses key words and location criteria to find information about all sorts of local services, activities, advice, information and support, which are extremely useful resource for reception staff and patients.
- Charities and Voluntary Organisations
- Children’s Centres
- Local Groups such as scouts
- International Community Groups
- Support Groups such as drug and alcohol misuse groups
- Learning and Physical Disability Services
Are you entitled to a flu vaccination but declined it? If so please take this survey on behalf of Public Health about why patients do not attend for flu vaccination.
Take the survey
All patients have been allocated a ‘named GP’. Patients over 75 will have been advised of this by letter and those under 75 are welcome to ask at reception when visiting or telephoning the practice. Alternatively, this can be found at the bottom of your repeat prescription request if you are on medication.
One Life Suffolk
The Diabetes project www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk/type-2-diabetes